G-MEO College Pathway Program (CPP)
- - A pathway to be admitted to a prestigious U.S. national university.
- - Generous cost savings, compared with typical fees for full-year study abroad in the U.S.
- - Smooth transition pathway to be transferred as a sophomore to Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ, US).
- - Two top career-promising majors for students to choose from: Business and Technology and Quantitative Finance.
Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU, located in Teaneck, NJ, US) is proud to partner as the School of Record with Global Maximum Educational Opportunities, Inc. (G-MEO) to offer the College Pathway Program (CPP), a three-semester program starting in Fall semester each year, staying for Fall and Spring semesters in Chengdu, and summer semester on the campus of the school student is admitted to enroll as a sophomore transfer students.
Through more flexible and favorable admission methods and high-quality international first-year credit course teaching, the goal of the College Pathway Program is to provide prospective students with a pathway to the top business schools in the United States, helping students to improve their academics while helping them plan their career development and employment direction in advance.
Provided on the campus of one of the top universities in China, which is easily accessible by mass transportation, the CPP will enable students to maximize the academic impact of their experience, taking full advantage of the rich cultural environment and world-famous cuisine of Chengdu, one of China's fastest-growing metropolises.
Most participants will spend two academic semesters on the SCU campus. With approval, as described more fully below, participants may transfer to Stevens Institute of Technology or Fairleigh Dickinson University.
* Click and learn how to apply for a CCP program
- - Upon admission to the College Pathway Program, students will receive an admission letter from FDU indicating their participation in the program
- - Those CPP students meeting Steven’s admission criteria will be eligible for transfer to Stevens Institute of Technology as sophomores
- - College Pathway Program students will receive support from G-MEO for identifying housing, transportation.
- - College Pathway Program students will be hosted by one of the top universities in China
- - College Pathway Program students will have access to the facilities of the host university, including libraries, computing, and recreational facilities
- - College Pathway Program students will receive invitations to cross-cultural events and seminars throughout their SCU study
- Admission Requirements to the CPP
- - High School GPA no less than 3.0/4.0 (or the equivalent)
- - Two (2) letters of recommendation
- - English Proficiency required
- - TOEFL (minimum 70 iBT)
- - IELTS (minimum 6.0 overall)
- - Duolingo English Test (minimum 95)
- - Pearson PTE Academic Test (minimum 49)
- - Chinese Gaokao (English score of 120 or above)
- *Note: Applicants who fail to meet the required English test score outlined a one may choose to enroll in an optional pre-CPP semester in the Spring semester prior to enrolling in the CPP.
- Admission Requirements to transfer to Stevens as a Sophomore
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 in CPP, with no grades lower than 2.5 after the first semester in the program
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. One must be from a College Pathway Program professor.
- Financial documentation demonstrating the ability to pay for estimated costs to attend Stevens. If the student/family plans to cover all of the educational and living expenses, only an official bank statement is required. If a sponsor will provide a portion of financial support, the sponsor and student must complete the Stevens Financial Verification Form.
- Demonstrated English proficiency via exam:
- (1) TOEFL (minimum 80 iBT).
- (2) IELTS (minimum 6.0 overall).
- (3) Duolingo English Test (minimum 105)
- (4) Pearson PTE Academic Test (minimum 53)
- (5) SAT 1 Evidence-Based Reading & Writing (minimum 550)
- (6)Chinese Gaokao (English score of 120 or above)
- If student elects to submit a standardized test score, one of the following options is required:
- (1) SAT 1
- (2) ACT
- (3) Two (2) AP exams: Calculus and either chemistry or physics
- (4) Two SAT Subject tests: math and either chemistry or physics
- (5) International Baccalaureate predicted grades with two higher level exams scores in math and science
- Semester #1: September- December 2023
- Semester #2: February - May 2024
- *program dates are subject to change
- $48,000 per year*
- *Note: Housing fee is not included.
LEARN MORE ABOUT G-MEO
About New York City
Dr. David C. Chang was named the ninth President of New York Polytechnic University (now known as NYU Tandon School of Engineering) on July 1, 1994, and was appointed Chancellor in July 2005. In addition to being a full professor at his home institution, Dr. Chang also holds honorary professorships at five major universities in China.
Stevens Institute of Technology Photos
Fairleigh Dickinson University Photos
- G-MEO New York Office
- Ilyanna Keller
- Program Manager, College Division, Global Maximum Educational Opportunities, Inc.
- G-MEO China Office
- Sara Luo
- Director, Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad