Applying to the CGP
- STEP ONE
- ·G-MEO will review applications for the College Gateway Program and will recommend candidates to Stevens and FDU. Complete applications shall include the following:
- - Supporting documents: transcript, two letters of recommendation, and evidence of English proficiency
- - Completing the online application
- - Deposit payment
- STEP TWO
- If necessary, G-MEO will conduct personal interviews with candidates to ensure that all participants have the necessary qualifications and demonstrable English skills in order to participate fully in the program on a day-to-day basis.
Please click here to fill in the application information:
LEARN MORE ABOUT G-MEO
Dr. David C. Chang was named the ninth President of New York Polytechnic University (now known as NYU Tandon School of Engineering) on July 1, 1994, and was appointed Chancellor in July 2005. In addition to being a full professor at his home institution, Dr. Chang also holds honorary professorships at five major universities in China.
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
- CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO
- FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY
- NAZARETH COLLEGE
- NORWICH UNIVERSITY
- VIEW ALL COLLABORATIVE UNIVERSITIES LIST
- G-MEO New York Office
- Ilyanna Keller
- Program Manager, College Division, Global Maximum Educational Opportunities, Inc.
- G-MEO China Office
- Sara Luo
- Director, Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad