Virtual Internship Programs
Internship Opportunities for All Majors
About G-MEO Virtual Internship
G-MEO offers an exciting credit-bearing Virtual Internship Program and a non-credit Virtual Internship Program (IIC). All programs include one professional development course and a team-based, part-time internship with an organization in Chengdu, China. US college students who participate will be able to meet their academic and professional goals and gain valuable global experience no matter where they are in the world. The virtual nature of this internship program provides students with important skills in time management, communication, and cultural differences, all from the convenience of their own home. This is a great opportunity for students of all majors to make the most of their summer and get ahead in their careers.
|For-credit Virtual Internship Program (3 credits)
Non-credit Virtual Internship Program (IIC)
PROGRAM START DATE
- SUMMER PROGRAMS
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 15th
Why G-MEO Virtual Study/Intern Abroad Program
- - PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING IN CHINA COURSE
- This experiential learning endeavor will provide you the opportunity for self-reflection, develop as a professional, build your professional network, and inform your career choices while you work with an organization in Chengdu.
- - PROJECT & TEAM-BASED INTERNSHIP
- Work with a team and other professionals in China to gain global experience and build a resume that stands out among your peers.
- VIRTUAL ACTIVITIES AND SEMINARS
- Participate in enriching online activities that will help you establish relationships with your professors and classmates, and seminars that contribute to your professional development.
- - NETWORK WITH A GLOBAL COMMUNITY
- Learn and grow with classmates across the globe, and build your network of connections while you stay home.
- - QUALITY COURSES WITH TRANSFERABLE CREDITS IF APPLICABLE
- If applicable, upon successful completion of the program, one copy of your official transcript from Fairleigh Dickinson University will be sent to your home institution or any other required location. View more details
What Our Alumni Say
Kate Garrison: Interning abroad at Xiling Lab in China
Complete an Internship in a research laboratory abroad in Chengdu China. " My biggest takeaway is how different and unique the world is. And I also learned how capable I am of being independent." - Kate Garrison.
Katherine Kurylko: Interning at Chengdu Museum
Are you a history lover? Have you ever think of working in a museum in another country and learn its completely different culture and history? G-MEO alumna, Katherine Kurylko, is here to share her internship experience at the Chengdu Museum in China.
Welcome to contact us to find your best solution
Email us: email@example.com