G-MEO Summer Program
G-MEO’s Summer Sessions allow US college students and international students to take courses, meet their academic goals, and experience a dynamic culture. With both on-site and online options, students can not only earn additional credits, but also deepen their interest and knowledge of the Chinese language and culture by participating in exciting cultural and professional development activities
Session I / Online Session
- Student Arrival: May 2022
- On-site Orientation: June 2022
- Program Dates: May 27, 2022 - July 1, 2022 (5 Weeks)
- Departure: July 2022
TUITION AND FEES
Please also note that students who are accepted into the G-MEO Summer Program Session I or II and confirm their place in the program (registration) before the early bird deadline will receive an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON THEIR FINAL PROGRAM FEE. (See below Table)
|Program||1 Course||2 Courses||2 Courses|
|October Early Bird Price||$2,800||$3,900||$4,400|
|December Early Bird Price||$2,900||$4,000||$4,500|
|February Early Bird Price||$3,100||$4,200||$4,700|
|March Early Bird Price||$3,350||$4,450||$4,950|
- On-site Housing in Chengdu: $650 - $810
- Non-Chinese citizen who attends Chengdu Sessions will be granted a 5,000 RMB Chengdu City's Award upon successful completion of the session. US dollar amount will depend on the exchange rate.
- Students who enroll in a total of 3 to 5 classes in more than 1 session (Winter, Summer Session I & II, Shanghai) will receive a $300 deduction from their total program fees.
- Students can select up to 3 courses for Session I, and up to 3 courses for any Summer Session.
Program fee includes:
- One official transcript issued by Fairleigh Dickinson University
- G-MEO Onsite staff support
- Airport pick-up for non-Chinese speakers
- Pre-departure and on-site orientation
- Two 24-hour emergency hotlines (one in the United States, one in China)
For housing fees and other detailed information, please consult our Fact Sheet.
Fees listed above DO NOT include round-trip airfare to and from China, meals, and miscellaneous costs associated with leisurely activities students might want to engage in while on the program.
*On-site Insurance for Non-Chinese Students: $99 (5 weeks)
** Please check our Payment Methods by clicking HERE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT G-MEO
- ABOUT US
- G-MEO TEAM
- CHENGDU AMERICAN CENTER
FOR STUDY & INTERN ABROAD
- VIEW FDU, OUR SCHOOL OF RECORD
Dr. David C. Chang was named the ninth President of New York Polytechnic University (now known as NYU Tandon School of Engineering) on July 1, 1994, and was appointed Chancellor in July 2005. In addition to being a full professor at his home institution, Dr. Chang also holds honorary professorships at five major universities in China.
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
- CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO
- FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY
- NAZARETH COLLEGE
- NORWICH UNIVERSITY
- VIEW ALL COLLABORATIVE UNIVERSITIES LIST
- NY Office Phone: 646-216-2186
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 260 Madison Ave. Suite 8046
New York, NY 10016
- Chengdu American Center Phone: +86 (028) 8550 2761
- Address: No.17, Section 13, Ren Min South Road, Chengdu, China 610044
- (Search on Baidu Maps, or search Chengdu American Center directly on Google Maps due to Google search restriction in China)
Chengdu American Center in Chengdu, China
2022 G-MEO Summer Program Session I will be held in the Chengdu American Center in Chengdu city. Chengdu has a population of over 14 million and is a booming economic center. China's "Go West" policy aims to build Chengdu into a financial and cultural center on par with Beijing and Shanghai. It abounds with urban energy and entrepreneurial dynamism; its new subway system opened in 2010. Yet with a balmy, sub-tropical climate and a slower pace than Beijing or Shanghai, Chengdu is known for its quality of life. It is famous for its world-class cuisine, leisurely tea houses, local opera, and historic temples. G-MEO summer program students can not only meet their academic goals but also enjoy the reputable Chengdu culture and lifestyle.