G-MEO Summer Session in Shanghai
SHANGHAI SESSION: PROGRAM DATES
On-site Orientation: July 7, 2021
Program Dates: July 5, 2021 - August 6, 2021 (5 Weeks)
Departure: August 2021
2021 G-MEO Shanghai Summer Session will be held at the G-MEO's Shanghai Center, a campus located in Yangpu District. The District is famous for its prestige in higher education as it's the home of Chinese best-known universities including Fudan University and Tongji University. G-MEO's Shanghai center is located in the center of Puxi with 15 minutes subway ride to People's Square. It is well situated for students to enjoy the best of Shanghai city with easy access to cultural events, nightlife, and excursions outside of the classroom.
TUITION AND FEES
Please also note that students who finished application and paid the deposit before the early bird deadline will receive an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON THEIR FINAL PROGRAM FEE. (See below Table)
|Shanghai Program||1 Course||2 Courses||3 Courses|
|October Early Bird Price||$3100||$4100||$4600|
|January Early Bird Price||$3200||$4200||$4700|
|February Early Bird Price||$3400||$4400||$4900|
|March Early Bird Price||$3650||$4650||$5150|
* Students who want to enroll in both Chengdu and Shanghai program can take a total of 3 to 6 classes. Please see the Chengdu & Shanghai program fact sheet or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.
* $300 discount for taking any 2 G-MEO sessions (2021 Winter / Chengdu / Shanghai / Online)
* Students can select up to 3 courses for the Shanghai Session
* $100 Friend Referral Grant
* $100 Alumni Grant
Program fee includes
- One official transcript issued by Fairleigh Dickinson University
- G-MEO Onsite staff support
- Airport pick-up for non-Chinese speakers
- Pre-departure and on-site orientation
- Two 24-hour emergency hotlines (one in the United States, one in China)
For housing fees and other detailed information, please consult our Fact Sheet.
Fees listed above DO NOT include round-trip airfare to and from China, meals, and miscellaneous costs associated with leisurely activities students might want to engage in while on the program.
*An insurance fee of $99 is mandatory for all non-Chinese citizens, and it will be automatically reflected in your invoice.
** Please check our Payment Methods by clicking HERE.