SHANGHAI SESSION: PROGRAM DATES
Student Arrival: July 6, 2019
On-site Orientation: July 7, 2019
Class Dates: July 8, 2019 - August 2, 2019 (4 Weeks)
Departure: August 3, 2019
2019 G-MEO Shanghai Summer Session will be held at the G-MEO's Shanghai Center, a campus located in Yangpu Distrcit. The District is famous for its prestige in higher education as its the home of Chinese best-known universities including Fudan University and Tongji University. G-MEO's Shanghai center is located in the center of Puxi with 15 minutes subway ride to People's Square. It is well situated for students to enjoy the best of Shanghai city with easy access to cultural events, nightlife and excursions outside of the classroom.
TUITION AND FEES
Please also note that students who are accepted into the G-MEO Summer Program Session and confirm their place in the program (registration) before the early bird deadline I will receive a 15% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT and before the early bird deadline II will receive a 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT RATE ON THEIR FINAL PROGRAM FEE.
Program fee includes:
- One official transcript issued by Fairleigh Dickinson University
- G-MEO Onsite staff support
- Airport pick-up for non-Chinese speakers
- Pre-departure and on-site orientation
- Two 24-hour emergency hotlines (one in the United States, one in China)
For housing fees and other detailed information, please consult our Fact Sheet.
Fees listed above DO NOT include round-trip airfare to and from China, meals, and miscellaneous costs associated with leisurely activities students might want to engage in while on the program.
*An insurance of $135 is mandatory for all non-Chinese citizens, and it will be automatically reflected on your invoice.
** Please check our Payment Methods by clicking HERE.
|# of Course||Base Price||Early Bird Grant (Apply by Mar 1st, 2018)|
|Period II: Dec 10, 2018 - March 1, 2019|
|1 Course||$3,600||10% off of Final Tuition|
|2 Courses||$4,600||10% off of Final Tuition|
|Period III: March 2 - April 15, 2019|
|Period IIII: April 16 - May 15, 2019
1. Any student with a GPA of 3.3 or higher, qualifies for a $500 academic-based scholarship.
2. Students who want to enroll in both Chengdu and Shanghai program can take a total of 3 to 5 classes. Please see the Chengdu & Shanghai program fact sheet or call 646-216-2186 for more detailed information.
3. Students can select up to 2 courses for Shanghai Session