Virtual Study/Intern Abroad Program
About Spring Virtual Study/Intern Abroad Program
The Alternative China Spring Program is a semester-length, for-credit program provided by G-MEO, a trusted study and intern abroad provider. Just because you can’t physically travel doesn’t mean you can’t have an exciting and rewarding experience deepening your knowledge and understanding of China! With this alternative program you can take part in our virtual study abroad, where you will participate in courses with transferable credits, online activities, seminars, and part-time or full-time internships that contribute to your professional development, immerse you in Chinese language and culture, and prepare you for a potential trip to China next summer.
Why G-MEO Virtual Study/Intern Abroad Program
- - CHINESE CULTURE AND LANGUAGE COURSES
- Experience a completely different culture and elevate your Chinese language skills.
- - PROJECT & TEAM-BASEd ONLINE INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE
- Work with a team and other professionals in China to gain global experience and build a resume stands out among your peers.
- VIRTUAL ACTIVITIES AND SEMINARS
- Participate in enriching online activities that will help you establish relationships with your professors and classmates, and seminars that contribute to your professional development.
- - NETWORK WITH A GLOBAL COMMUNITY
- Learn and grow with classmates across the globe, and build your network of connections this winter while you stay home.
- - PAIR UP WITH A CHINESE BUDDY
- We will help you pair up with a Chinese study buddy to enhance your academic learning and provide new cultural experiences.
- - OPTIONAL TRAVEL TO CHINA IN SUMMER 2021
- Travel to Chengdu, one of the best cities in Asia, and witness where Chinese traditional culture meets modern technology.
- - QUALITY COURSES WITH TRANSFERABLE CREDITS
- Upon successful completion of the program, one copy of your official transcript from Fairleigh Dickinson University will be mailed to your home institution or any other required location. View more details
- - Refer a friend grant
- - Alumni discount
- - *Please contact G-MEO to inquire about other grant & discount opportunities
G-MEO provides one-on-one service with course approval, customization, and credit transfer. Please contact a G-MEO adviser for more details.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COURSE SYLLABUS
*Includes internship placement for team-based projects. The class and internship together count for 3 credits.
LEARN MORE ABOUT G-MEO
- ABOUT US
- G-MEO TEAM
- CHENGDU AMERICAN CENTER
FOR STUDY & INTERN ABROAD
- G-MEO CREDIT TRANSFER RECORD
- VIEW FDU, OUR SCHOOL OF RECORD
- VIEW NAU, OUR SCHOOL OF RECORD
Dr. David C. Chang was named the ninth President of New York Polytechnic University (now known as NYU Tandon School of Engineering) on July 1, 1994, and was appointed Chancellor in July 2005. In addition to being a full professor at his home institution, Dr. Chang also holds honorary professorships at five major universities in China.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: G-MEO Study Abroad Q&A
Welcome to contact us to find your best solution
Email us: email@example.com