AFS Refund Policy
The following refund policy applies to G-MEO’s 2020 Alternative Fall Semester program.
AFS Program Start Date: 9/14/2020 (Tentative)
Each student owes a non-refundable deposit of $300. This deposit must be paid upon completion of the application.
Full Program Fee:
Students must pay the correct invoice amount within 2 weeks since the admission date (except that student pays directly to the university). If student has any concerns regarding the payment method or has difficulties to pay, please contact G-MEO.
The $300 deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances. Refund for Program Fee will be issued:
- - 100% refunded up to 4 weeks before the program start date (until 8/15/2020)
- - 50% refunded up to 3 weeks before the program start date (until 8/24/2020)
- - NO refund after 3 weeks before the program start date (after 8/24/2020)
- -If the entire program must be canceled due to a force majeure event in Chengdu, G- MEO will refund 80% of the total Program Fee
- - If the program is canceled due to any significant change in the objective environment or any other reason, G-MEO will refund 100% of the Program
*If student pays to the university attended directly, G-MEO and the university may take alternative measures to deal with the refund instead of applying this policy.
LEARN MORE ABOUT G-MEO
- ABOUT US
- G-MEO TEAM
- CHENGDU AMERICAN CENTER
FOR STUDY & INTERN ABROAD
- G-MEO AFS Program
- VIEW FDU, OUR SCHOOL OF RECORD
- AFS REFUND POLICY
Dr. David C. Chang was named the ninth President of New York Polytechnic University (now known as NYU Tandon School of Engineering) on July 1, 1994, and was appointed Chancellor in July 2005. In addition to being a full professor at his home institution, Dr. Chang also holds honorary professorships at five major universities in China.
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
- CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO
- FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY
- NAZARETH COLLEGE
- NORWICH UNIVERSITY
- VIEW ALL COLLABORATIVE UNIVERSITIES LIST
- NY Office Phone: 646-216-2186
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 260 Madison Ave. Suite 8046
New York, NY 10016
- Chengdu American Center Phone: +86 (028) 8550 2761
- Address: No.17, Section 13, Ren Min South Road, Chengdu, China 610044
- (Search on Baidu Maps, or search Chengdu American Center directly on Google Maps due to Google search restriction in China)