Study Abroad Program in China programs are open to students currently matriculated at a US college or university who wish to study abroad during their Sophomore or Junior year, for a semester or a year.
You must meet the GPA requirements to study abroad set by your home institution. You are required to discuss in detail your intent to study abroad with your home insitiution, and obtain the approval of your Advisor for the program of your choice prior to submitting this application.
1. Browse the online course catalogue to decide which programs and courses meet your needs. You can sort by University, Field of Study, Major and Level. If you find more than one suitable program, then decide which location and learning environment is best for you - American Center for Study Abroad, or a Chinese University.
2. Begin the application process once you have selected the right program for you.
3. Create a login ID.
4. Complete the online application for the program of your choice. You will be required to select a list of 6 courses found in the online course catalogue.
5. Applications must be completed by the deadline applicable to the program of your choice. Please note your home institution might have an earlier deadline to authorize your study abroad program. You must meet this deadline as well.
6. Submit the $50.00 application fee using a credit card or PayPal.
7. Your home institution Advisor must submit his or her approval online. Please be certain you have entered the correct contact information for your Advisor so that this step can be successfully completed.
8. Upload transcripts from each college or university attended.
9. Print and sign a hard copy of your completed application. The completed application, along with your official transcript, must be mailed to our New York Office at: Student Affairs Office, Global Maximum Educational Opportunities, Inc., 32 Broadway, Suite 1701, New York, New York 10004.
10. You will be notified via e-mail of your admission decision approximately 10 business days after your completed application is received. Please ensure that you check your junk mail box.
You will study with students from all over the world.