About Winter Virtual Study Abroad & Internship
Winter Virtual Study Abroad and Internship is a unique, short-term program provided by G-MEO. Although physical travel is currently limited, you can take advantage of this alternative opportunity to deepen your knowledge and interest in China, while also taking up to 2 courses to earn additional transferable credits to help you catch up or graduate early. This program will contribute to your professional development, immerse you in Chinese language and culture, and prepare you for a potential trip to China next summer.
Who Should Apply
You should get your application started if you want to spend the winter continuing to explore the world and gaining global experience. Don't miss out on this great opportunity with G-MEO's Winter Virtual Study Abroad and Internship program! In this program, you will be able to take courses from faculty abroad, meet international students from around the world, and deepen your interest in China and the overall international community. You will also be able to experience multiple exciting, cross-cultural online activities with your classmates and study buddies.
Why G-MEO Winter Virtual Study Abroad
- - CHINESE CULTURE AND LANGUAGE COURSES
- Experience a completely different culture and elevate your Chinese language skills.
- - PROJECT & TEAM-BASED ONLINE INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE
- Work with a team and other professionals in China to gain global experience and build a resume stands out among your peers.
- VIRTUAL ACTIVITIES AND SEMINARS
- Participate in enriching online activities that will help you establish relationships with your professors and classmates, and seminars that contribute to your professional development.
- - NETWORK WITH A GLOBAL COMMUNITY
- Learn and grow with classmates across the globe, and build your network of connections this winter while you stay home.
- - OPTIONAL TRAVEL TO CHINA IN THE SUMMER
- Travel to Chengdu, one of the best cities in Asia, and witness where Chinese traditional culture meets modern technology.
- - QUALITY COURSES WITH TRANSFERABLE CREDITS
- Upon successful completion of the program, one copy of your official transcript from a U.S. university will be mailed to your home institution or any other required location. View more details
|Winter Fees||1 Course||2 Courses|
|Apply in August||$2,376||$4,224|
|Apply in September||$2,576||$4,424|
|Apply in October||$2,776||$4,624|
|Apply in November||$2,976||$4,824|
- - Early Bird Discount (see table above)
- - $150 Friend Referral Grant
- - $150 Alumni Grant
*Please contact G-MEO to inquire about other grant & discount opportunities
More than 200 courses will be offered this winter. G-MEO provides one-on-one service with course approval, customization, and credit transfer. Please contact a G-MEO adviser for more details.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COURSE SYLLABUS
|Language Studies||Public Speaking||3|
|Oral and Written Report||3|
|United States History I||3|
|Introduction to Philosophy||3|
|Campaigns and Elections||3|
|Climate Change Biology||3|
|Introduction to Microeconomics||3|
|Introduction to Macroeconomics||3|
Language & Culture
|Modern Chinese Culture and Society||3|
|Gender and Sexuality in Traditional Chinese Literature||3|
|Internship*||Professional Development and Experiential Learning in China||3|
*Includes internship placement for team-based projects for the 4-week duration of the winter term. The class and internship together count for 3 credits.
Welcome to contact us to find your best solution
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org