Summer in Chengdu
OUR THREE-STEP PROCESS GUARANTEES YOUR COURSES WILL TRANSFER! HERE’S HOW:
1. The Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad is formed by a consortium of accredited American universities which offer both summer and semester courses from their official catalogs, and which are open to all American and international students, not just Chinese international students returning home for the summer; G-MEO's Shanghai Center falls under this consortium agreement for its programs.
2. While the majority of the courses for our summer program are offered by the School of Record that issues the transcript for the program, any course offered by an American member university in the consortium must be pre-approved by the Academic Steering Committee (ASC) of the consortium and fully articulated among consortium members before it can be offered;
3. Our program requires all applicants to have their chosen courses pre-approved by their academic advisor at his/her home university. Our on-campus director will work with each applicant to secure the pre-approval before his/her application can be completed
FDU School of Record Commitment Letter
Summer Sample Transcript (From 2020 Summer Program)
COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAM
Upon successful completion of the program, one copy of the official transcript from Fairleigh Dickinson University will be mailed to the student's home institution or other location required by the student. It will be the student's responsibility to communicate with the related office of their home university in order to complete the credit transfer process. Please note that different universities have different procedures/steps to be taken to complete the transfer process for credits earned outside of the university. Additionally, different universities will have different policies on whether the grades the student earns during a summer program will count as letter grades (ex. A, B, C, etc.), or if they will count as Pass/Fail courses. Students should consult the registrar's office for more information.
REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL TRANSCRIPT
The program includes one free copy of your official transcript. If you need to request for additional copies of your official transcript, please have your Student ID number ready, and visit FDU's website
You are registered as Florham campus students. Please follow the instructions on the website.
You can find your FDU ID on your grade report (received after your summer semester with G-MEO). If you don't know your FDU ID, please contact our New York office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 646-216-2186.
- NY Office Phone: 929-238-2840
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 5 West 37th Street, Suite 210
New York, NY 10018
- Chengdu American Center Phone: +86 (028) 8550 2761
- Address: No.17, Section 13, Ren Min South Road, Chengdu, China 610044
- (Search on Baidu Maps, or search Chengdu American Center directly on Google Maps due to Google search restriction in China)