World Youth Panda Ambassador Project
Explore the world, become a social influencer and get $1,500 award
How to Apply to Be a Panda Ambassador
- Applied and admitted to Study Abroad Program in Chengdu Fall
- GPA of 2.5 and above
- A good social media presence (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc. preferred)
- Capable of taking good photos and videos (editing skills preferred)
1. Complete G-MEO Regular Semester Application
Finish the regular study abroad application before May 15th, 2020 for Fall program
2. Submit a Short Self-Introduction
Submit a Short Self-Introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org (Use WeTransfer to send the video). Please name the file in this format: [First Name]_[Last Name]_[School]_World Youth Panda Ambassador.
- Option A: Submit a short essay (less than 500 words) explaining your goals for study abroad and how you plan to showcase your experience on social media. (This can include screenshots of your Instagram, Facebook, blog posts, etc)
- Option B: Submit a short video of yourself (less than 3 minutes) explaining your goals for study abroad and how you plan to showcase your experience on social media.
3. Follow Us on Instagram
Follow the @gmeochina account on Instagram!
Program Application: 05/15/2020 (Fall)
Essay Submission: 05/30/2020 (Fall)
- Good social media presence and willingness to share your experience
- Good English skills for writing and speaking
- Responsible and effective communication skills
We will inform you of the selection result via email in June for Fall applicants
Looking for More Study Abroad Scholarships?
Up to $6,000 scholarships, travel grants, and awards are available now. Click here to learn more or email us at email@example.com for more details.