G-MEO Summer Program Sessions
On-site / Online
SESSION I / Online Session
Student Arrival: May 28, 2021
On-site Orientation: June 2021
Program Dates: May 28, 2021 - July 2, 2021 (5 Weeks)
Departure: July 2020
Online Orientation: July 2021
Program Dates: July 5, 2021 - August 6, 2021 (5 Weeks)
2021 G-MEO Summer Program Session I will be held at the prestigious Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad on the Huaxi campus of Sichuan University. Sichuan University is one of the leading universities in China and the American Center is well situated for students to enjoy a gorgeous campus with easy access to cultural events, night life and excursions outside of the classroom.
TUITION AND FEES
Please also note that students who are accepted into the G-MEO Summer Program Session I or II and confirm their place in the program (registration) before the early bird deadline will receive an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON THEIR FINAL PROGRAM FEE. (See below Table)
|Program||1 Course||2 Courses||2 Courses|
|October Early Bird Price||$2,800||$3,900||$4,400|
|December Early Bird Price||$2,900||$4,000||$4,500|
|February Early Bird Price||$3,100||$4,200||$4,700|
|March Early Bird Price||$3,350||$4,450||$4,950|
- On-site Housing in Chengdu: $650 - $810
- Non-Chinese citizen who attends Chengdu Sessions will be granted a 5,000 RMB Chengdu City's Award upon successful completion of the session. US dollar amount will depend on the exchange rate.
- Students who enroll in a total of 3 to 5 classes in more than 1 session (Winter, Summer Session I & II, Shanghai) will receive a $300 deduction from their total program fees.
- Students can select up to 3 courses for Session I, and up to 3 courses for any Summer Session.
Program fee includes:
- One official transcript issued by Fairleigh Dickinson University
- G-MEO Onsite staff support
- Airport pick-up for non-Chinese speakers
- Pre-departure and on-site orientation
- Two 24-hour emergency hotlines (one in the United States, one in China)
For housing fees and other detailed information, please consult our Fact Sheet.
Fees listed above DO NOT include round-trip airfare to and from China, meals, and miscellaneous costs associated with leisurely activities students might want to engage in while on the program.
*On-site Insurance for Non-Chinese Students: $99 (5 weeks)
** Please check our Payment Methods by clicking HERE.